25 January 2008

It's because you're so trendy Rachel Bilson.

According to celebrityblackberrysightings.com, the teen queen is back to using a Blackberry Pearl after that dreadful stint of hers: using a Sidekick LX. What a smart young woman to go back to a Blackberry.

Well, here goes another night with loads of homework. Leave it to me to leave all the homework to late at night. At least tomorrow is a Friday. Shall I assess the homework damage for tonight?

Japanese: Workbook page 77 - Section I, II, III
Calculus: Assignment #4.3 (what I'm doing right now). It's a bajillion problems on anti-derivatives. Care to lend a hand?
History: something about Jim Crow Laws to read + 3 questions to answer.
Chemistry: Bookwork problems. 20+ problems on Dalton's and the Ideal Gas Law.

Yes. That's a lot and I am well aware of the fact that it's almost 9:00pm and yes, I really ought to keep on keeping on my Calculus homework.

Oh - the pictures attached to this post are random... my lovely textbook page and my horrifically messy desk.

I'm off to attempt this nearly impossible feat.

Cheers and goodnight,
C.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T